|1. Herb Reynolds||February 19, 1994||Salisbury, NC.|
|2. Sie "Buddy" Graham||February 19, 1994||Salisbury, NC.|
|3. Leon D. Owen||February 19, 1994||Salisbury, NC.|
|4. Lee Hansel||February 19, 1994||Salisbury, NC.|
|5. Quince Hale||February 22, 1997||Charlotte, NC.|
|6. Dennis Allman||February 21, 1998||Rocky Mount, NC.|
|7. Ramon N. Bell||February 21, 1998||Rocky Mount, NC.|
|8. Dayne Welborn||March 20, 1999||Burlington, NC.|
|9. Ben Southard||March 20, 1999||Burlington, NC.|
|10. J.W. Moody||February 17, 2001||Asheville, NC.|
|11. Benny Wilhelm||February 17, 2001||Asheville, NC.|
|12. Gloria "Jean" (Murphy) Reed||February 16, 2002||Burlington, NC.|
|13. Charles "Pink" Atkins||February 16, 2002||Burlington, NC.|
|14. H. Connie Tysinger||February 22, 2003||Atlantic Beach, NC.|
|15. Larry G. Long||February 22, 2003||Atlantic Beach, NC.|
|16. Gary W. Evers||February 21, 2004||Burlington, NC.|
|17. Jimmy T. Carroll||February 25, 2006||Burlington, NC.|
|18. Mickey Strader||March 31, 2007||Raleigh, NC.|
|19. R. David Allen||March 30, 2008||Raleigh, NC.|
|20. Jim Jordan||March 30, 2008||Raleigh, NC.|
|21. Sylvester Stone, Jr.||March 7, 2009||Raleigh, NC.|
|22. Steven Lee Greeson||March 6, 2010||Raleigh, NC.|
|23. Linda C. Graham||March 6, 2010||Raleigh, NC.|
|24. Tonnie Elwood Davis||March 5, 2011||Raleigh, NC.|
|25. Jerry Elijah Rushing||February 27, 2013||Raleigh, NC.|
|26. Charles "Jack" Smith||February 27, 2013||Raleigh, NC.|
|27.Wayne Smith||February 27, 2013||Raleigh, NC.|
|28.Kenneth Penly||January 26, 2015||Raleigh, NC.|
|29.Ronald Lee Hayes||January 26, 2015||Raleigh, NC.|
|30.Ben Graham||January 26, 2015||Raleigh, NC.|
Hall of Fame
HALL OF FAME GUIDELINES
1. The NCBA Records Chairman shall keep a listing of all persons nominated and accepted into the "North Carolina Bowhunter's Hall of Fame."
2. NOMINATIONS may come from any active NCBA member in "Good Standing" and must be received by the president or any member of the Executive Committee no later than January 15 in order to be considered for acceptance into the "Hall" each year.
a. Nominations must be accompanied by an essay, resume and any other documentation available which would help justify consideration
and acceptance of the nominee. The nomination must also be signed by at least three other NCBA members upon being submitted to
the Executive Council for consideration.
3. CLASSES OF MEMBERSHIP IN THE "HALL OF FAME"
a. There shall be three "classes" or categorical requirements for membership. These are: "Pioneer", "Service" and "Bowhunting
Accomplishments." Nominees must satisfy the requirements of at least "one" of these "classes" to be considered for acceptance.
4. LISTINGS will be maintained by the NCBA Records Chairman and will be published periodically in the "Official Bowhunting Records of North
Carolina" and in the "North Carolina Bowhunter Magazine." A "display" will also be prepared for display in the NCBA booth when and where it may be set up.
5. AWARDS will be presented to new inductees into the "HALL" at the Annual NCBA Awards Banquet, if possible. These awards may take the
form of a certificate or plaque, as deemed appropriate by the Executive Council. The design and wording shall be standardized and approved by
the Executive Council.
6. The current listing of "NCBA Hall of Fame" members is as follows:
Note: Click on Hall of Famer's name to view their biography.
| 3.23.2017 |